The Veg Kofta recipe vegetable made from paneer is very tasty. Chapati, rice and paratha, you can enjoy a lot of its with anyone. You will love it very very much.
HELLO FRIENDS, WELCOME TO YOUR BLOG. IN THIS SESSION I WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT – “HOW TO MAKE PANEER VEG KOFTA RECIPE”. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST RECIPE OF PANEER, AND TRUST ME THE TASTE IS VERY GOOD. SO, I WANT TO SHARE MY RECIPE WITH YOU. THIS IS VERY SIMPLE, AND TASTY. YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS WILL LOVE THE VEG KOFTA RECIPE.
PANEER VEG KOFTA RECIPE DELICIOUS COMBO OF PANEER AND POTATO.
INGREDIENTS OF THE VEG KOFTA RECIPE :-
To make KOFTA RECIPE 200 grams grated
- Two potatoes boiled
- Half teaspoon red chilli powder
- One quarter teaspoon garam masala
- Two tablespoon Corn Flour According to oil requirement
- To make gravy Three onion cut Two tomatoes cut
- Two green chilies cut
- A teaspoon ginger-garlic paste.
- Half cup curd
- Half a cup of cashew nuts
- Hlf teaspoon red chilli powder
- One quarter teaspoon turmeric powder
- One powder teaspoon garam masala
- A sharp leaf
- Half teaspoon cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
- According to oil requirment
Method- Firstly peel the potatoes and grate it. Now mix it with grated paneer.
Add cheese flour, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and salt in a mixture of paneer-potato.
Cook koftas in steam
To cook koftas in steam, add 2 cups of water to the large utensil cover it with boiling. To take a sieve(छलनी) by greasing it with oil and wetting the hands a bit and mixing it slightly and keeping the round shape, put it on the sieve(छलनी). Make koftas like this from all the paste. After boiling in water, cover it with a sieve over the spot and let it cook in steam for 10 to 14 minutes. Afterwards, put the sieve on the lattice stove and let the kofte cool down.
Then after preparing the gravy, add onion and green chilli in the mixer and grind it.
pour onion paste in a bowl and grind tomatoes too.
Heat the oil in a pan, frying the koftas in medium flame. When the oil is heated, add chopped cumin seeds and sharp leaves.
Now add onion paste and fry for 5 minutes. After this, mix tomato puree, turmeric, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and salt and mix gravy well. When the spices begin to drop, add yogurt and cashew powder in it and mix it. After that, add 2 cups of water to the gravy and cover it and cook for 10 minutes on low flames. Now remove the lid from the pan and put koftas in the gravy and mix it and stop the flame. Ready paneer kofta serve it with garnish with green coriander. Eat this delicious paneer veg kofte gravy with roti, prathan, naan and rice.
- If you wish, you can also use steamboat to cook koftas in steam.
- If you want, morw spicy than add more red chillies.
- Kofte can also be fried in steam instead of cooking. but my suggestion is you use steamboat because it is easy.
- If you want to dilute the gravy further, then add ½ cup of water.
- Always remember that keep the gravy slightly thin, because later Kofta absorb gravy and it gets thicker.
DEAR VIEWER, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION REGARDING THIS पनीर वेज कोफ्ते बनाने की विधि. YOU CAN COMMENT AND WE WILL HAPPY TO ANSWER. DON’T FORGET TO SHARE OUR POST. FOR MORE UPDATES STAY CONNECTED WITH US.